Sunday’s To Do List:
1. Start a Blog – check
2. Come up with Blog ideas – check
3. Write first intro Blog – check
Starting a blog seems like the thing to do post-Julia and Julia and before then too I guess. The biggest question when starting a blog is, “what are you going to write about?” The next question is usually, “and who is going to read it?” The answers: this blog is going to be about me – with a twist. I’m going to focus on life as a ‘Christian Girl’ – whatever that means. This will be an honest look into the thoughts, the realizations, and the discoveries that cross my path in my day-to-day life.
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT claim to have everything figured out. Throughout my growing up years I searched for a devotional – a way of focusing and challenging my walk with God. This is my semi-grown up way of providing just that for you – if you care to follow.
If you read something here that you don’t agree with pray about, research it, and challenge it. That just might be the point.
Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi! I found your blog through Heather...we know each other through Facebook. Im excited about your new blog. I started out fall 2009 and its taken me a while to find my writers "voice". I started out with my story of illness and now have progressed to more Christian teaching. Isnt it exciting to see how the Lord reveals His plan for your blog ministry?!
Keep doing great things!